Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kali girl...

Well I am going to sleep better tonight. We took Kali into Dr. Lacour again today to follow up with her strange spots... It went well. Kali is doing fine and will have no lasting effects from this. It will just take time to go away. He gave me answers to my questions and left me with peace of mind. I am so grateful for his wealth of knowledge and his compassionate way he has educated me on things I'd never heard of.
I have been more worried about something that is not as bad as it looks... better to be safe than sorry!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm so glad that she is doing better! Those kinds of things are so scary for us moms. You have handled it with admirable faith. You're such a good example, and I'm glad you're doing better too!

I was also so glad to see pictures of your fun Utah trip. What fun memories you made!