Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is she really...

10 Months old......
Yesterday I was gathering the dirty laundry from all the bedrooms while Kali was playing in the toy room. I couldn't find her anywhere in the toy room so I went looking for her and this is what I found.... she did this all on her own. I couldn't believe she got the drawers out and was inside of it playing around. Who needs toys? For this 10 month old, mischief is way more fun! She is into everything!!! She is so much fun and her personality is just blossoming. She makes all of us laugh. I am so grateful you came to join our family Kali. You bring so much joy to all of our lives.

3 comments:

awindowsillview said...

What a cutie...I'm amazed she pulled those heavy drawers out by herself, but, I'm more amazed that there's nothing in them - it seems any drawer in my house is overflowing!! Too funny!

Jami said...

Hi Steve and Mandy,
It's fun to read your blog and see your cute family!

The Learner said...

Oh how fast they grow up and how much you love them! I'm so glad that she is doing better. It's so scary when you don't know what is going on in their little bodies. Thank you for being such a good example of a mother! :)