Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Mommy!!!

Pizza Party at the Pool
(thanks to Jason & Tiffany for the use of their pool and yummy brownies)
We love to swim!!! When Steve asked what I wanted to do for my birthday I couldn't think of anything I'd like better than to relax at the pool with my family.
Of course that means early dismissal for the handsome man.
Jacob thanks for being such a good boy so you could skip out on school
and be with mama for my Birthday!

Lily is turning fishy on us... looks like she might be a "star-fish"


I love you guys so... much!!!

Present time!!! Jacob, Lily, Kali and Daddy spoiled me...
I got to play hot and cold to find my gifts as they sang Primary songs to me!
Jacob bought me waterproof mascara (I'll need that for this summer)
Lily gave me this beautiful lipstick!!!
You are both so... thoughtful and giving. I will cherish each one since I know how hard you work to earn your own money to buy things with!!! Thanks for thinking of me!

Speaking of Thoughtful we have the most thoughtful Daddy in the whole world.
I didn't even know what I wanted for my birthday but Steven... you have been really paying attention to comments I've made over the past few months. These were gifts from the heart.
I love you more than words can say!!!


THANK YOU my sweet Family for a very....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: