Sunday, April 5, 2009

Confrence time...

April 2009 Annual General Conference!!!


I look forward to listening to the council of our prophet and general authorities. It is so inspiring and a great time to reevaluate my level of commitment to the Lord. This time last year I was pregnant with Kali for the last day. She was born the Monday after conference. Now we have 3 beautiful children who have so.... much energy!!!! I wanted them to watch conference and try to be reverent and get something out of it. If the only thing they learned is that we (mom and dad) love the prophet and want to know what he wants us to do so we listen and

do the things we are taught!


We had treats.... yummy yummy!! Kali loves suckers we found out. It kept her occupied for quiet some time.


As they listened to conference they could get candy for certain words... they loved that and it really worked!!!




We also used the fun activity packet from primary. It was great!! I am so grateful for the opportunity to be feed so spiritually every 6 months. I love the peace and comfort that I feel as I hear the brethren bear witness of our savior and their love and dedication to serve Him for the rest of their lives.




No comments: