Wednesday, March 31, 2010

When I went to check on Jacob this morning after getting Lily off to preschool. I saw Kali out of the corner of my eye, asleep on the rocking chair.
Oh, sweet little one! I know you love to "rock a minute" I guess last night you climbed out of your crib and decided to "rock a minute" longer.
I sure love you Kali!!! Jacob and Mama had fun taking pictures of you
sleeping so peacefully on the rocking chair. It's fun to be 2 almost one more week. So independent and adventurous.

3 comments:

Jenn's Mommy Days said...

I love cute moments like this! They are so sweet! Love the new Easter outfits.

Tisha said...

How adorable! She's such a sweetheart.
I just found your blog, I hope it's ok that I add you to my blog list.

Naysel said...

Kali is awesome. I see her ruling the world one day!